Source : Water Reminder Apps
Wednesday, May 29, 2019
If you wish to observe a variety of animals around, you can do it with the use of trail cameras. Various brands provide best-in-class trail cameras to the enthusiasts. They all vary according to the price and come with outstanding features to capture the best shots of wildlife. You need to consider multiple things before choosing the ideal trail camera for you, such as battery life, detection range, flash range, megapixel, trigger speed, and video resolution. On that note, let’s have a look at the best trail cameras available currently in the market.
1. Foxelli Trail Camera 14MP 1080p
It is easy to capture detailed photos and videos with 14MP Foxelli Trail Camera. Its 2.4-inch built-in LCD screen lets you browse the captured videos and photos perfectly. No animal will remain unseen with this camera as it features 65-foot detection range and 120-degree wide angle lens. This camera is destined to provide full colored and clear photos as well as video during the daytime. But, the pictures and footage from nighttime will be displayed in black and white.
2. APEMAN Trail Camera 20MP 1080p
APEMAN Trail Camera comes with a quicker trigger speed and wide detection range. It is capable of clicking photographs in only 0.2 seconds with the use of 130-degree wide angle lens. But, the picture quality will not be the best as it clicks 12MP photos. You can, however, record HD videos perfectly with this trail camera. The waterproof case adds more value to it.
3. Campark Trail Camera 14MP 1080p
If we talk about trail cameras with most positive reviews, the Campark Trail Camera is one of them. Its 120-degree wide angle lens along with the 14MP picture and 1080p video quality assures you the best possible results. When it comes to detection range and trigger speed, it is 65-feet and 0.3 seconds respectively. This camera also captures the black and white picture during the night and with full color during the day. You must buy a couple of AA batteries and a microSD card before purchasing this trail camera.
4. TOGUARD Trail Camera 14MP 1080p
TOGUARD Trail Camera is ideal to use for various purposes. You can use it for watching wildlife, hunting, or even monitoring your home. This trail camera is capable of recording sound along with best-quality HD videos and 14MP photos. There are three infrared sensors in this camera for detecting movement and capturing pictures quickly. Its detection range is 75 feet, which makes it stand out from the rest.
5. CAMVILD 4G LTE Trail Camera
CAMVILD 4G LTE Trail Camera is an out of the box trail camera having cellular feature. It is compatible to connect with Verizon or AT&T networks and send the captured pictures and videos directly to your email or phone. You can check the captured moments on its two-inch display screen as well. The video and picture quality isn’t compromised, either. You can ideal capture impressive 16MP photos and HD videos using it.
Explore wildlife to the fullest by using any of these cameras in your regular life!
John Perley is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, John has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.Source : Cameras
Monday, May 27, 2019
Sunday, May 19, 2019
Video is the best way to engage your audience and holds their attention towards your presentation created in Microsoft PowerPoint. YouTube video can be added to the presentation easily, but it is difficult to enable the AutoPlay feature. Here’s how to play a video automatically in PowerPoint.
Steps for Playing a Video Automatically in PowerPoint from Windows PC
• Press on the Video option located on the next column located to the right-hand side of the display.
• Press on the ‘Video on My PC’ option.
• After that, search the video you wish to play in PowerPoint.
• After the video gets successfully added in the PowerPoint, tap on the “View” option and ensure that you are in the “Normal” window.
• Press on the video located on the Google Slides.
• Now, you will get the “Video Tools” option on the display.
• Press on the pull-down list given near the “Play” option and after that, tap on the “Automatically” button.
• Additionally, after the video gets added to the Google Slides, you need to right-click on the video for getting the right-click option.
• When you go to the right-click window, you will get three different buttons on the display which are “Style,” Start,” and “Trim.”
• After that, press on the Start button.
• Press on the Automatically option given on the pull-down list.
Steps for Playing a Video Automatically in PowerPoint from the Internet
• Search the video by visiting the YouTube website which you wish to place to the PowerPoint presentation.
• Press on the Share option given below the video frame.
• Tap on the “Copy” button near the link located at the end of the display.
• Go to the presentation in PowerPoint.
• Tap on the Insert button.
• Press on the Video option.
• Tap on the Online Video option.
• Click on the Control and V keys together given in text box.
• Press on the “Paste” button to type the URL to the video.
• Press on the Playback option provided at the upper side of the display.
• Tap on the pull-down list near the “Play” option.
• After that, choose the “Automatically” option.
• Additionally, right-click on a video once you have added it to the Google Slides.
• Press on the Play button located at the end of the right-click window.
• At last, tap on the “Automatically” button.
John Perley is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, John has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.source : Power Point
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Nowadays, the dream of almost everyone has come true with the help of autotune. If your voice is not good enough and it stops you from ach...
The keyboard is one of the essential peripherals. You can use the keyboard for years without having any issues. But sometimes it can behav...
If you are a retro gaming enthusiast, then you might be looking for a perfect retro gaming controller. Today, we are going to talk on just...
Blueprint is one of the essential items present in Call of Duty: Warzone’s world. However, it’s been over two months since the Blueprint h...