Friday, June 21, 2019
Thursday, June 20, 2019
Tuesday, June 18, 2019
The attraction of international tourist locations and urge to go there in people often makes them ignore the threats and emergencies which can come in their way. The sense of responsibility among people towards themselves seems no longer a priority. But one should not ignore a coin’s other side. Many travelers use some self-preservation apps today to be safe when not in their home country. The threats remain unrecognizable to the tourists in international countries, and many companies invent such apps for tourist safety purposes.
Sitata is one of the most effective security apps for locals as well as solo travelers. It gives a bird-eye view of the user’s location, which can be tracked immediately. Sitata provides information and alerts if there is a medical apocalypse, terrorist attack, and natural disaster. This app monitors the user’s whereabouts, their location, etc. If there is a disease outbreak in a particular city or region, the app notifies you without any delay.
2. Smart Traveler
Smart Traveler app is offered by the US Department of State for travelers who help tourists under visa requirements, Embassy locations, etc. Smart Traveler shows if there is a medical emergency in a country and a lot more. Users also can note about the weather condition in a country, its traffic, and many more.
3. Safeture: Global Warning system
Safeture travel app keeps travelers up to date about weather conditions and other situations in advance. It notifies its users about hurricanes, airport closure, flight delays and cancellation, terrorist threats, protests, etc. Safeture bring users international trip at great ease.
4. Trip Whistle
It is one of the most useful apps for dialing an emergency number in an emergency in any part of the world. You know about 911 in the United States Of America, but what about Paris, Brussels, and London in Europe? Most travelers know only about important emergency numbers which we have all seen in movies and TV shows. Trip Whistle offers emergency number on your smartphone screen just in case you need it, and it is a must-have app on your phone while traveling abroad.
RedZone is one of the essential apps in the list for tourists in unfamiliar cities. The app gives information about the neighborhood and shows its past and recent criminal history and consider that area a RedZone. This app maps out a safe route to home and hotels for locals as well as travelers. It familiarises tourists with the city and notifies them about its criminal history.
John Perley is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, John has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.Source : Apps for Travelers
Thursday, June 13, 2019
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Monday, June 10, 2019
Ecobee SmartThermostat allows its users to manage the temperature of their house by using their voice or their smartphones. The prominent requirement to use the Ecobee is its app, which can be installed using the Apple Store or the Play Store.
Steps to install the Ecobee SmartThermostat app on your smartphone
- Once you install the Ecobee application, launch it on your smartphone, and log in to your account. If you don’t have an account, then make one by selecting the create account option.
- After logging into your Ecobee app presents a pop-up, which will request you to have a look at “Home Data.” This option will exclusively appear for the iOS users so they can choose it to view the past records and logs of the temperature settings.
- By pressing the “OK” button, you will be able to access the Apple home kit and ultimately connect to the Ecobee using it. By doing so, you will be able to use Siri from your iOS device and command her to regulate the temperature of your house.
- Now navigate through the “Home App” to customize the way you want to have interactions with your SmartThermostat using HomeKit.
- Then enter the address of your home inside the textfield to register the local temperature and climate reports for better temperature settings.
- After filling the adequate information, you will be presented with the apps main home screen. From here either choose the “Add a device” option from the middle of your display or hit the plus (+) icon from the top right of your screen.
By following the steps mentioned above, an individual can easily pair their devices. Now to install the Ecobee SmartThermostat follow the steps mentioned below in correct sequence.
- Switch of the power input for your thermostat from the switchboard.
- Now change the faceplate of your old thermostat.
- Then use your smartphone to take a picture of the current wiring.
- After that, remove the wires of your old temperature controller.
- Now remove the baseplate and replace it with a new one.
- Then connect the wires of the new Ecobee SmartThermostat in the same order as the previous one.
- Now users will have to place the faceplate back to its position.
By turning on the power of the newly installed Ecobee SmartThermostat, users will efficiently manage the temperature of their house by giving voice commands to Siri. Hopefully, users will now be able to install and use the Ecobee SmartThermostat with their voice cue and maintain the temperature of their home as per their needs.
John Perley is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, John has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.Source : Voice Control
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Monday, June 3, 2019
Google Photos or Google PhotoScan is one of the best companion app designed by Google. It allows the user to digitize photos and scan it on the hurry. However, this Google PhotoScan app not only captures print images in digital format, also provides automatic edge correct feature for adjusting the perception of the photo, deletes reflections and glare from the photos, and also added smart rotation option which displayed your photos correctly on the screen.
Furthermore, Google planned to make a photo scanner which was readily available where users need it but wanted to create the photos which are captured with the scanner available with that scanner available via multiples of sharing applications and photos storage. This indicates that user can able to capture photos with PhotoScan and save it in their Google Photos account or directly in their Dropbox email account, or wherever the user wants to save.
About Google PhotoScan Feature Works
PhotoScan is the most amazing features offered by Google, it works with your smartphone no matter wherever you bring your smartphone, your PhotoScanner app will always with you. A user could utilize the camera on their device just to take a photo of a picture. Getting the photo creased up correctly is also a task for users. However, Google PhotoScan easily clear those barriers to digitize older photos. It always works by taking a photo from numerous approaches and then edging together with the picture, without any glare, into one complete photo.
In this article, we will guide you through the stepwise process for how to use the Google Scanner App to Digitize Photos. The process is pretty easy, but we suggest you follow them in the sequence is mentioned in the screen. It will save you time and avoid unnecessary trouble. The steps are discussed below.
Steps to Use Google PhotoScan App to Digitize Photos
This Google PhotoScan feature is available for Android and iOS devices. After you downloaded it, the process is quite simple for you. Follow the steps which are discussed below:
- Click on the ‘Install’ tab from the App Store supplier and a video screen will launches. Some small video which plays shows how to easily scan photos. Click on the ‘Start Scanning’ tab to go with the process of installation.
- Google PhotoScan feature has a grant consent to record video easily and to give access to photos, files, and media on the device. Click on the ‘Allow’ tab located on the two permission screens.
- Once you have permitted those authorizations, the ‘Scan’ screen launches and one can begin the scanning photos. Firstly, scan a photo, Google PhotoScan will go via the process.
Steps to Scan Photos from Google PhotoScan
While users are scanning their photos, Google suggests that you set photos on a different background just to make sure that the image is taken correctly. To scan a photo, you need to follow some simple steps which are as follows:
- Locate a photo where you wish to scan on a flat surface.
- Click on the ‘Shutter’ tab to take some pictures.
- Then, the PhotoScan asks you to situate an empty circle over a dot of white color. Once the circle meet up the dot, users need to hold it there till the dot turns into the blue color.
- Again, follow the process with the dots remaining to complete the process of scanning.
- Once the process of scanning is completed, a green color arrow displays on the screen to allow you that the scan has been successfully captured.
John Perley is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, John has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.Source : Google PhotoScan
Nowadays, the dream of almost everyone has come true with the help of autotune. If your voice is not good enough and it stops you from ach...
The keyboard is one of the essential peripherals. You can use the keyboard for years without having any issues. But sometimes it can behav...
If you are a retro gaming enthusiast, then you might be looking for a perfect retro gaming controller. Today, we are going to talk on just...
Blueprint is one of the essential items present in Call of Duty: Warzone’s world. However, it’s been over two months since the Blueprint h...